Twitter Page Updates

7:57 PM
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Yup! Twitter update. This is the twitter update of JYP and Wonder Girls (Yenny, Yubin and Mimi).
I think JYP had a presents from his fans or something. He wrote :
"Thank u 4 da wonderful presents. I'll wear this to sleep tonight!"
Hes also gave the link of his presents pic :
jyp

Yubin wrote :
"last night I watched "Notebook" with Yenny. Someday I wanna have true love like that~ What man will love me like that??"

Mimi wrote :
"We're in Montreal!! I love the weather!! cloudy, a little cold... I like this kind of weather with beautiful music:) How about U??"

and Yenny wrote :
well, jst one more!!
Shes also gave us some pic she that took.
wg

They're still in Montreal. Good luck, girls!
~rinapeep

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »